LFW AW/13 - Day 3

Hi Guys!

It's been a packed full weekend and London Fashion week still continues!

Day 3 of LFW was an exciting one as there were shows from exciting labels such as Mulberry, Vivienne Westwood, Mary Katrantzou and Matthew Williamson! Look below at my Favourite pieces from the designers...

Mary Katrantzou















Forever will I be in love with Mary's designs. The print queen is what she is. Never an outfit without detail. This collection really reflects the season to which it belongs. This is demonstrated through the images chosen on the pieces such as the one above. Autumn/Winter scenery. This collection is truly creative and well thought out. I'm super impressed! Go Kat!

Duro Olowu

The Lord knows I love this guy! my fellow Nigerian Duro Olowu blew me away! have a look!









His collection is very bold! I am absolutely in love with the piece above! the print is just fabulous, especially the 70s style flared trousers, wow! This has actually encouraged me so much for my collection :-)

Mulberry

Mmm the infamous Mulberry! who have been talked about so much regrading their bags! lets look at their A/W collection...













So we can certainly see that Mulberry are trending leather and the checkered print this season. I must say I'm not hugely impressed but I do appreciate the sophistication of the collection.

Vivienne Westwood Red Label



This is soooooo Vivienne! Love love love!



I love her experiments with colours! The collection reflects her, colourful, fun and playful.

Matthew Williamson













Lovely jubbly!! It seems more summery than wintry Matthew! I am loving the shades of yellow that run through the collection. I guess Mr Williamson wanted to add some sun shine to the cold weather; I don't see why not!

More on LFW on the next post

xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects