LIPSY press day, hair by Marco Aldany!

I attended the Lipsy press day last week. It was not like other press events I've been to. I got my hair done! The press event was held at Marco Aldany hair Salon! where they offered free manicures and hair makeovers! It was super fun!. Take a look at their SS/13 collection below..

Monochrome trend





The ladies busy doing hair and nails!

Loved the embellishment on this skirt!

Loved this maxi dress, does it not make you want the sun to come out like, now! Would totally glam this up with a giant floppy hat!!






The ladies did a fabulous job with my hair, thanks to you all! The curls stayed on for days!







Goodie bag! :-)


Thanks to the Lipsy PR team for being so welcoming!

Until next post xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects