Peter Pilotto - Pre SS/14

Hi Guys!


Today I would like to share with you a very impressive collection from duo designers Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos who have done incredibly with one of my favourite labels; Peter Pilotto.
I was particularly amazed at the print-fest of their Pre SS/14 collection. It felt like a little teaser of what is to come and I just had to show you! :-)














It really is just so beautiful to view. As a Nigerian, one of the types of clothing that we wear is known as 'ankara' and is full of all types of print. This is the reason why I am so in love with this collection and their many others. It is full of colour and life. The vibrancy of each piece stands out and are all very unique.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects