Pri-Magic!!

Hi Guys,

I attended the Primark autumn 2013 press day today and was very impressed! There has been lots of mixed feelings with regards to this brand, however I am here to encourage a different insight and view! In my opinion, Primark have improved with their quality of clothing as well as creativity.  I took some pictures for you to make your judgments.















































That was an eye-full wasn't it! No wonder their stores are so gigantic, they have so much to offer us at once! Can't wait for this collection to come to stores because I will certainly be paying them a visit. I'm in love with their shoes, accessories and print blazers!

xoxo



2 comments:

 
Flo on Fashion and Beauty © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects